Want to help your organization or conference participants add more joy and meaning to their lives? I do too! From motivating and teaching writers to working with teams of teachers, artists, or other groups, I help people find and begin to dissolve the issues that stop them from reaching their goals and dreams. When people have a better understanding of the creative process and learn tools and techniques for harnessing their own creativity, they can finally determine and take a step that may have previously felt unreachable. I have several successful presentations to choose from or modify, or we can co-design one that will best meet your needs.
Whether it’s an education, library, or writing conference, or a workshop or creativity talk for an organization, participants will leave with tools and techniques, as well as increased confidence and ideas. Integrating the arts, hands-on activities, and other “best practice” teaching techniques means people learn more and have more fun in the process.
Let’s talk. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A partial list of writing conferences and workshops where I’ve presented (most of them multiple times) includes:
- Western Washington SCBWI (Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrators)
- Oregon SCBWI annual conference
- Silver Falls Oregon SCBWI retreat
- Whidbey Island Writers Conference
- Orcas Island Writers Festival
- The Loft, Minneapolis, MN
- Oregon Coast Children’s Writers Workshop
- Writers on the Sound
- Washington State PTA Convention
- Northwest Institute of Literary Arts MFA Residence